Friday, October 30, 2009


Elizabeth : Why do you keep them ? You should just throw them out.
Jeremy : No . No , I couldn't do that .
Elizabeth : Why not ?
Jeremy : If I threw these keys away then those doors would be closed forever and that shouldn't be up to me to decide , should it ?
Elizabeth : I guess I'm just looking for a reason .
Jeremy : From my observations , sometimes it's better off not knowing , and other times there's no reason to be found .
Elizabeth : Everything has a reason .
Jeremy : Hmm . It's like these pies and cakes . At the end of every night , the cheesecake and the apple pie are always completely gone .The peach cobbler and the chocolate mousse cake are nearly finished ... but there's always a whole blueberry pie left untouched.

My Blueberry Nights by Wong Kar Wai
..... How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without ? .....

No comments: